Friday, February 18, 2011

My First Product Review!!



I'm very excited to bring to you my very first product review. Through another mommy blogger I was able to get into the tomoson product review website. I love it, I have a ways to go because I don't have enough followers just yet but I've got a awesome product sent to me just recently.

From the company Olivers Labels I was sent a sample sheet of their sticker labels. I love that the company was willing and able to work with me on the samples, I have two young daughters that I wanted to be able to use them for. They sent me one sheet each with their names on them in the animal faces design. On the sheet they sent were labels for shoes, a larger label, mini labels and labels for clothes. By far my favorite have to be the mini labels! With 7 kids and 7 tooth brushes everyone always pretends they don't know who's tooth brush is who's. Well I just cut out the problem with the help of Olivers Labels!! They also have iron on labels for clothing, which in my house is also a bonus when you have a child with sensory issues and they have problems with regular label tags.

In all the products they offer they also have a "found it" code that is on the label. This means that if your childs sippy cup, favorite jacket, or anything else our kids tend to lose, they can now be recovered using the "found it" code.  Its a easy to use system that never gives out any costumers  private information but is able to retrieve their lost items. You can find that information here.

In all I was quite happy with the labels and I will be ordering from them in the future!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.








0 comments:

Post a Comment