Monday, April 16, 2012

Kyle Tomson on Lifetime!

Something special is happening for one of my favorite app developers. I've blogged about him before and his daughter you can read about it here. Kyle has also recently come out with Rainbow Sentences app, developed to help his daughter in the next stage of her needs.

Today I want to talk about something special Kyle is doing! He is going to appear on "The Balancing Act" on April 17th, 7AM to 8AM ET/PT time, on the Lifetime Channel. You can watch the promo video for that here.

Very excited for Kyle and the apps he has created and I hope it brings more awareness to what he is doing. I hope you can all tune in and watch. Post your feedback here on the blog or on his Facebook page, I know he'd love to hear everyone's thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment