Friday, April 13, 2012

Books in Review ~ Autism, Seriously Funny Too By Zidlow Marx

Today dear readers I want you to meet someone....he is @zidlow on twitter. He is also the author of Autism, Seriously Funny Too! I reached out to him on twitter and offered to read and review his book, which is part two of Autism, Seriously Funny

I have to say, I LOVE the book. It made me laugh, it made me cry and it made me think that sometimes....Autism, seriously...it can be funny. His son Elijah reminds me of a younger version of Racer in some ways. Zidlow's strength as a father and as a man is amazing and is a great reminder that there are good make that great dads in the world who care and love their children regardless of Autism. 

Autism, Seriously Funny Too, takes you on a humor filled ride to understand some of the in's and out's of Autism, but also shows you the heart of a parent who struggles with it just like we all do. Its refreshing in a world of women writers to see one of the men take a stab at it and how they view their sides of the world. Any parent can take to heart what Zidlow and his family experience on their version of what Autism is for them. 





I enjoyed this book, I know my readers will as well! The YuckMouth Mommy gives it two thumbs up!!