Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Monster Mommy ~~~ Blog Hop!

I have a friend....and in my line of work she is one of the few that I trust with my soul. If I had the money I would drop everything and pack up the YuckMouths and go live near her. She of course is the Monster Mommy you can read all about her and the Monsters over at   Living With Logan.

So here is the deal....this mom, woman, super hero in mommy clothes does loads of stuff for others and is pretty much selfless in my book. Remember up there where I said I would drop everything for her!! Yea I would and she would do that and has for a lot of people I know. Do you ever wonder what you could do for her? Well here it is..... help her get to BlogHer! Read about  The Momma Project !

Its pretty much the end all be all for mommy bloggers!

Not only could all the information she'd get help her make her awesome blog rock more then it already does I have it on good word that she's willing to share what she learns with the rest of us! Plus since we both share the same amount of kids I know she could use the break!

I also got word tonight that an anonymous  donor is willing to match up till she reaches her money to get there. So from now until Friday night any money she makes will be matched! Plus this great giving mommy is donating any money that she makes over her amount to HollyRod and 4 Paws For Ability! You can't tell me that isn't selfless! I dare you to try!

So what can you do to help? Donate! Can't donate, blog about it, tweet about it, paste it all over facebook and all the other social sites you belong to!

I'm making this a blog hop to link all the great bloggers who are helping on this Monster Mommy project! I hope you can link up too or spread the word for her!







0 comments:

Post a Comment