Friday, December 31, 2010

The New Year

I won't kid around, this past year has been the hardest one ever. And its not because of just autism....I've had friends pass away, family pass away. Family affected by cancer and old age, people close to me losing family and friends. Loss of jobs and new realizations that my dear sweet Wolverine may indeed have ADHD. Sadly the darkness has sometimes outweighed the laughter this year. But I have learned a lot and even though I've lost a lot I keep going. Because I'm still here and there are lots of blessing to still have and enjoy.

Sooooo here is where it all changes! I'm not going to say that 2011 is going to be my year to shine! Hardly.... What I will say is that this will be the year of change, this is going to be the year that I make a difference in my family, to my kids to my community and to myself. This is going to be the year that I stop just putting up with the lack of progress but that I push all I can to make progress happen.  I refuse to look back, I live with enough regression I refuse to add to it.

There is going to be one last blog about this past year and it will be my christmas blog....only because there is so much to let out about the events.

One last thing.....I'm grateful for the friends that I have, and for the ones that I have made. My twitter buds who on a daily basis make me laugh, smile and cry all in a good way. We are the tired warriors who will never let life get us down no matter what stands in our way. I love you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment