Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Writers Block or Being a Mommy?

I've had a bit of writers block lately. Perhaps overstressed by the impending holidays, Racers IEP's and then IPP's frm Regional. To top all that off having 6 other kids with all their individual needs needing to be met. lol and lets not forget my all important loving boyfriend. At the end of the week I don;t know how I've managed to survive and get it all done. 14yrs running and no one has been forgotten or lost lol keep your fingers crossed *knock on wood*
I've had many ideas about what to write as I walk Racer to school, its just me and him and we talk about the clouds or various birds that we encounter, the couple who play their club music to loud and Racer has to stop and dance to. He tells me he likes to dance before he goes to school. And while walking I think of all the things I want to write about for him. I think about his future, what will he be, where will he have gone? What becomes of him as a grown adult? lol and this is only a 20 minute walk but its deep thinking and its quiet something I get to little of sometimes.
So after my quiet 20 minute walk I jump on the computer and sit in front of the blank screen before me and its gone. So this page has been bugging me for a while because its Firefox and it saves my tabs so the tab mocks me. I figure I have good excuses, because who has time to blog? I have kids and a boyfriend and autism to deal with lol, just writing that makes me tired. But I have things to say, some that maybe other people should hear and others to get off my chest. Because at the end of the day when I'm tired and my boyfriend is tired of hearing about autism, blogging is the best way to get it out. To scream, to cry to release all the pain and anger and frustration of the day, week, month. But what to write? I have blogs about making friends, IEP's, depression all the usual stuff, but where to start?

But here I am writing about nothing, and everything at the same time. Because at the end of the day I'm just me.... a mother of 7, a loving girlfriend, a daughter and a sister.

2 comments:

jillsmo said...

I've been writing about nothing for 6 months now!

RacersMommy said...

lol but ur nothing is funny....I enjoy ur nothing haha

Do you have a linky thingy to put on my page for you?

Post a Comment