Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Award, its So Pretty!! Does it Make My Blog Look Thinner?


I got an award!! Isn't it so pretty?!! And it's black, one of my favorite colors....does it make my blog look slimmer? So here's the thing, I have to first tell you seven things about me and then I have to give this pretty award to ten other bloggers. Sounds like fun right? So lets get this started! Make sure you read the rules at the bottom!!

1.I used to be super skinny when I was younger. Then I had kids and never lost the baby weight. But I sometimes feel more comfortable in my skin now then I ever was when I was a teenager.

2.I'm a avid gamer. I have my own Xbox 360 my gamertag is FritoLICIOUSLUV and I have a really good gamer score. And I don't play fluffy games I love FPS and games like Fallout

3. After my son was Dx with autism I was afraid to get close to my newborn baby. I didn't want to lose her the way we slowly lost Racer. It took a lot to get over that in silence. I haven't ever told anyone that even my hubs

4. I gave birth to my first child at the age of 18. He was born premature at 27 weeks, he is the first time I ever had to deal with a special needs child. 

5. I've done a lot of not so nice things in my life, looking back at them I wouldn't take any of it back. Its made me who I am today, and on a good day I like who I am.

6. This is a lot harder then I thought it was going to be. I'm a pretty open book to the people I trust. And as I sat and thought about what I felt was safe to share, I realized that I felt I had a lot that wasn't safe to share.

7. I was in a abusive relationship for seven years with my ex. It all stopped the day that I bashed a jar of  baby food over his head. He never hit me again, he did leave though. I was heart broken for whatever reason.


So here are the rules:

1.You have to thank and link back to the person who sent you this award. 

Gina you are awesome! I'm glad to know you, and all the info you have given me. And of course this lovely award!

2. Share seven things about yourself 

3. Share this award with 10 other people and let them know.

Here is who I picked.





0 comments:

Post a Comment