Monday, April 25, 2011

I've Slacked

So the blogging gold just hasn't been coursing though my fingers lately. Lots of stuff going on just not in the mood to put it down here. So here is my attempt to try and catch up and let you all catch up in the land of YuckMouths.

First the daddy has a book coming out....Let me just start by saying FINALLY. We can all finally breathe once it comes back from the editor and hits the amazon website. Also in the works is Racers book, that I'm really looking forward too.

Then we have Wolverine and all his issues....I swear this is going to merit its own blog post once all is said and done. I don't know where I have found all the strength to not strangle his teacher or smack her upside her head. If you have twitter then you know what I'm talking about, but I haven't found a non cuss word attempt to write this blog yet. Let it be known that there is a special place in H E double hockey sticks for this woman.

Racer had his testing with Regional Center. It seemed to go well the two ladies were so pleased with all the progress he's made since he was last there. But I could see their concern with his movements and behavior, they also want to talk to his kinder teacher to see what goes on in class. Crossing my fingers that time goes fast and result day comes sooner than later.

There is my quick wrap up....feels good to be blogging again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment