Friday, September 21, 2012

Facing a New Diagnosis

Nine years ago I gave birth to an amazing little boy, his name is Wolverine. Over the last nine years there have been lots of ups and downs, lots of questions and concerns. More recently in his school years because of behaviors that he has now had at school and not just at home. Finally we have someone willing to listen. We have current tests running at school for ADHD, emotional disability, and possible Autism. He's in weekly therapy sessions at the local mental health clinic. Its a new journey for our family. One that so far has been on a very dark path. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel but its still far off.

I as always will share this journey with you...with all of you. The road we've been traveling so far hasn't been one I've been willing to share. Not because I'm embarrassed but mostly because I just didn't know how to talk about it.

But I have the words now and I hope I have the strength to be honest with all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment